Our Boutique Management Certificate Course is your key to unlocking the business behind the glamour of clothes and fashion. Whether you dream of owning your costume boutique or managing one, this program is designed to give you the tools for success.
Course Duration - 6 Months
In this course, you will:
- Learn the Industry: Dive into the fashion industry, understand trends, sourcing, and customer preferences.
- Develop Business Acumen: Master the essentials of boutique management, including inventory control, budgeting, and marketing strategies.
- Curate Unique Collections: Explore the art of selecting and displaying clothes, accessories ensuring your boutique offers a one-of-a-kind shopping experience.
- Enhance Customer Service: Discover the art of providing exceptional customer service to foster loyalty and positive word-of-mouth.
Certification: Earn a recognized Boutique Management Certificate upon successful completion.
Whether you’re a fashion enthusiast, a budding entrepreneur, or a boutique manager looking to elevate your skills, our Costume Boutique Management Certificate Course empowers you to shine in the world of costume retail.
6 Months Certificate Course in Boutique Management: (Eligibility: 10th)
What is Fashion?
- Fashion today:
- Stills from Fashion Shows
- Prescribed Clothing and Modern Democracy
- Women’s fashion & Men’s fashion:
- Fashion and Body:
Project assignment on where does fashion exist
Different eras of fashion, digital presentation
What is Boutique?
- Definition and Lifestyle
- Service offered
- Business development
Project assignment on types of boutique and research
Fashion Colour Psychology
- Meaning of Colours in Colour Psychology
- Influence With Colour Psychology
Assignment on seasonal looks and influence. Project on corporate dressing.
Role of owner
- Duties of a Store Owner
- Manage the Managers or the Store
- Financials Analysis
- Marketing and promotion
Working on Inspiration and VM
Market study practical survey
Research Project and business plans
Business plan in detail. Prerequisites
- Market plans to open a Boutique.
- Logo and Branding.
- Legal Matters.
- Financing Project.
- Inventory Control and Management.
- Visual Merchandising.
You are One Step Closer to Your Dreams…! Apply Now for Boutique Management Certificate Course in Pune at INSD Kothrud
I was born and brought up in NEW DELHI, India. I belong to a Middle class family. I completed my schooling from a government school.
Hi! I am pursuing Fashion design course from International school of design, corporate branch at Gujranwala town, Delhi.