Remember, Style can affect your Career or Personal Life!
Fashion stylists style clothes and outfits for photo shoots, advertisements and celebrity appearances on talk shows or in movies, attend models’ events and otherwise keeps up-to-date on the latest trends in the fashion world.
Online Fees Payment can be done by below methods
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Fashion Stylist
- Purchases and organizes necessary props and accessories.
- Advises clients on dynamic styling for visuals.
- Keeps track of current,developing,and changing regional and global trends in fashion and design.
- Orders clothing,fabrics,accessories,makeup and more to facilitate a wardrobe.
- Coordinates with photographers,makeup artists,hair stylists,and other industry professionals in order to develop comprehensive looks for clients.
- Develops exclusive,creative,and unconventional designs.
- Travels in order to find specific fabrics or props.
- Maintains a relationship with magazine publications, retailers,and wholesalers.
- Adapts to the client’s own interests in color,style,and shape.
- Coordinates shooting locations.
- Facilitates any delivery of a design or product.
- Develops new factors and objectives in accordance with market trends.
- Organizes the wardrobes and outfits designed for a photo shoot or event.
The course is divided into 4 modules (A,B,C & D).
The initial step towards the Fashion and image consultant career, in Module A, you’ll learn more of the personal styling side, how to identify the different body shapes, face shapes and color analysis to dress your clients accordingly to enhance their best qualities
Module B will be unlocked 2 weeks after the starting date. In Module B, you’ll learn about the different Fashion styles, which are the key items for each one, so you can create new looks mixing the right accessories, color or material depending on your inspiration and mood you would like to achieve. You will have to complete different task keeping different styles in mind, different age and different nationality! This module will include a lot of tasks and creating of PowerPoint presentations.
Module C will be unlocked 4 weeks after the starting date. The 3rd Module is more about TRENDS, how to create a runway look for every day use, the importance of a high quality basic wardrobe for you to add some trendy pieces on your basic wear. Like the other two Modules you will have to complete some assignments, please do not forget what you have learned, use all your new knowledge and don’t forget to share!
Module D will be unlocked 6 weeks after the starting date. Fourth and FINAL Module of the Styling course,, Editorial Styling ,you will have to complete your 12 tasks, and we expect great quality research and presentation! And Last but not the least , the final exam
- Learn Personal Styling
- Learn your Body Shapes
- Different types of Body Shapes
- Different types of Face Shapes
- Different types of Skin Tones
- Color Analysis
- Types of Fashion Styles
- Elements of Fashion Style
- How to Dress?
- Right Accessories
- Color combinations
- Styling different age
- Styling for different countries and nationality
- Trends around the world
- Fashion around the world
- Mix and match of Basics and Trendy pieces
- Runway look
- Everyday look
- Editorial Styling
- Product Styling
- ERA’s Styling/b>
- Food Styling
- Minimal Styling
Course learning outcomes
- Gain ability to communicate new trends in a visual way
- Improve your fashion editorial knowledge
- Gain knowledge to build a shooting project
- Learn how to dress your personal style
- Gain knowledge of the past icons and designers
- Gain knowledge of the major photographers
- Understanding which fabrics are more suitable for different figures & items
- Gain knowledge of color theory
- Recognize names of clothing items and accessories
- Learn the two major methods to recognize the skin color
- Gain international way of stylizing fashion
- Gain ability to create for your future clients the target conscious fashion looks
- Gain ability of the use of Adobe Photoshop
- Gain ability to create a business plan
Bonus Gift & Fashion Package
- Included in the Program Business Plan Sellable , Profitable , Competitive, Prosecutable
- How to design a Logo?
- How to write a press release
- Material for virtual client counseling
- Fashion Styling e books
- Student mentor Virtual Sessions
- Research Topics
- Men and Women
- Fashion Journalism
- Minimalist Wardrobe Guide Post
- Body Shape Illustrations
- Fashion Icons
A Fashion Designer and Fashion Stylist. An alumni of London College of Fashion
She has more than a decade of industry experience internationally. Megha operates from The United States as a core team member of INSD Pune.
She has been in the Fashion and Fashion industry since the past 13 years. She has worked with international brands like Natuzzi Italia, Burberry London, SabTV, to name a few and also is an Entrepreneur. She’s a personal stylist in the United States. Her passion for Styling since childhood helps her embrace the art and deliver it in a very practical manner.
Bharat is the official stylist for the Femina Miss India, Miss Diva, Miss India Universe and Mr. India pageants. He has styled the pageants, and the winners for the events, red carpet appearances and shows.
Bharat has styled celebrities including Norah Fatehi, Warina Hussain, Manasi Scott, Shiamak Davar, Kailash Kher, Mandana Karimi, Shirley Setia, Sunil Grover, Taapsee Pannu, Waluscha Desouza, Aksharaa Haasan, Miniisha Lamba amongst many others.
Bharat styled the entire wardrobe for Mr. India Prathamesh Maulingkar for his international pageant Mr. Supranational 2018 in Poland. Prathamesh was the first Asian and Indian to win this pageant and is the reigning winner currently. He styled the wardrobe for Varun Verma, Mr. Supranational 2019 who went on to win the title of Mr. Supranational Asia. He also styled the wardrobe for Mr. India World 2010 Vishnu Raj Menon and the Asia and India’s first Mr. World Rohit Khandelwal.
A Fashion Designer and Costume Designer graduated from University of the Arts, London. She has worked on larger international productions including Disney, Warner Brothers, and HBO including amongst others. With a strong focus on whimsical and avant-grade clothing she works as a maker as well as stylist.
She has styled collection for London/Paris Fashion week and magazine editorials in London. She has recently moved back to India and is setting up her brand here.
I came to INSD as a blank canvas and eyes full of hopes. Today I can say that even after short duration of studying here, my mind is so much colourful and creative! I’m Proud of flaunting the fact that I’m an INSDian and we are the best. INSD has given me the opportunity to hone my skills and bring out the best of me. I can’t thank my mentor enough, Megha ma’am for encouraging me at every step and grooming us to become extra professionals. Your personality speaks of charm and elegance, and your ornate knowledge of fashion has always made me look up to you and idolise you. With you by our side I’m are sure that we will take the Fashion industry by a storm and take your name to the apex of Fashion World. My heartfelt gratitude and respect for you and your relentless efforts in polishing our skills throughout our course.Khushi Bajaj
I am Mahima Kulkarni, I’ve studied Fashion Styling from INSD Pune, Deccan | Kothrud.
I have learnt a lot from my mentor , Megha Mam. She is the best teacher I have ever gotten in my life. I have learnt a lot of things about Fashion and Styling from her. As an INSD Pune student, I got an opportunity to participate in Pune times fashion week. I am very grateful that I got such a great Institute and a mentor.
Thank you INSD Pune.Mahima Kulkarni
Being at INSD was a wonderful experience, I got to learn a lot, to go beyond the blues and to experiment with different ideas and with different concepts. With the help of Megha ma’am we could put our imagination to reality she’s is the most amazing mentor we have. Being a teacher is a great skill but she possesses the art of being a friend too. This quality of hers, surprised me. More than that it allowed me to express my ideas openly. She has always been a great inspiration. She always kept us open to the new opportunities and always stood by our side. We are very thankful to have her as our guide.
Thank to INSD Pune and Megha ma’am for all the support and help.Vinayak madne
I feel proud to be INSDian! It has been a great experience till date. Joining INSD was far one of my best choice I have ever made. Great Opportunities and exposure to all the students come naturally here. the faculties are very friendly which makes learning and enjoyable experience. A teacher is a person who always helps to get knowledge and always stands besides the students when and then required. I take this opportunity to thank my Mentor Megha maam with deep respect and gratitude..!! You are everything one could look for in a good mentor. You groomed us to sound prefessionals and made working with you an interesting and memorable experience. I will always be grateful to you for your support and kindness.
INSD College was the first college I have searched for joining and impressed by it’s outlook. After joining I had supportive mentor and faculties, beautiful campus, quality education, real world experience, and amazing friends. Learning at INSD bought an added value to my life. It gave me an opportunity to meet different kind of people and learn number of things. I would like to thank to our mentor Megha maam for putting in all the efforts to groom us and make us professionals. She is always there to give an unbiased opinion. She gives me perspective and sometimes makes me think about things in a different light. It’s great to have someone giving me advice who has made something of their career because you can draw from their experiences. It was a wonderful experience at INSD.Racahana Jagdale