Textile Design Certificate Course
Textile is one of the oldest industries to be flourishing in India, the courses have taken a different height in the past few years where people have started appreciating the craft of textile designing and traditional ways of making fabrics. To become a textile designer the knowledge of the market, materials and techniques used by craftsmen is essential which is covered in the Textile Design Certificate Course at INSD,Pune.
Course Duration - 6 Months
- Gain the knowledge of colors, shades and tones and apply it in textiles
- Working on the details and develop an eye for understanding minute changes and differences in the craftsmanship
- Visual imagination along with the knowledge of the market will help you flourish in this sector of design
A certificate programme in Textile Design is all about learning the basics of Indian textiles, their making and origin and learning the techniques through practical experience. A short course like this gives you a good sneak-peek into the industry and lets you decide with enough practical experience whether it’s a field you would want to pursue ahead. People who are already working in textiles can get into certification courses to add a bonus to their knowledge and resume.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Certificate course in Textile is a short-term quick course giving you a brief idea of what it is to work in the field and understand the requirements of the designer.
- Brushes various skills of an individual such as communication, imagination, originality, and knowledge of colors and trends in the market
- A focus on research and development will help students to drive innovation across the industry by learning about materials and the making
- The course will provide students to test out ideas through experimenting
- The course lets you handle different objectives from designing fabrics to working with techniques
- Education in textiles is a broad spectrum from developing curiosity to creativity, originality and design application in apparel and home fashion industries.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Textile Designer
- Textile designer develops new design concepts, illustrations and creates sample ideas
- Ensures that projects are completed on time, assesses and approves completed items and production standards
- Developing a network of business contacts
- Clearly and accurately communicate print issues/concerns/updates to cross-functional teams
6 Months Certificate Course in Textile Design: (Eligibility: 10th)
|Fundamentals Of Design & Drawing||Branding And Advertising|
|Typography||Packaging – Product|
|Image Editing||Desktop / Digital Publishing|
|Page Layout Design||Interface Design/ Web Design|
|Desktop / Digital Publishing||User Interface Experience|
|User Interface Experience|
One of the creative field in the Textile Industry. Apply for Textile Design Courses in Pune
He is a software engineer, who pursued Interior Designing as his career. Driven by immense passion for the field he has over five years of experience in commercial and residential site projects.
Mayur also decided to share his knowledge with a new generation of interior designers by starting to teach in the field. He is a staunch believer of how theoretical and practical knowledge go hand in hand. He has an academic experience of 9 years and has taught more than 3000 students till date. His outlook towards the field of education is about creating confident, bold and young designers who stand out and create breath-taking projects.
He is also the academic head of our institution for who’s skills of management and teamwork we absolutely appreciate
Sonal is the former Head Of The Department of Fashion. Who is now the Assistant Head of the Academics. Sonal comes with over 9+ years of experience working as a creative Fashion Designer and Mentor. She has always had a passion towards fashion. Her specialization lies in being an expert in Computer softwares for Fashion design like Corel Draw, Photoshop etc. Sonal is hardworking and enjoys managing her students and faculties along with planning for photoshoot events and fashion shows.
Sunil Gadekar has more than 10 years, of teaching experience. He specializes in fashion illustration, character design, and painting. His qualifications are ATD, GD Art, BFA and Dip. AED. He has trained more than 2000 plus students. He is sharing his experience with INSD for more than 3 years. Sunil sir not only teaches art and design to Fashion students but to all the other design courses as well.
Head of the Department of Textile Design, Mrunmayi has an experience of 18+ years in teaching. Her specialization being in Fashion & Textile Design, Mrunmayi’s strength lies in Design Thinking and Visualisation subjects. She has mentored more than 3000 students till date along with carrying out freelance work in designing, organizing & mentoring fashion shows & beauty pageants.