- Production development and management
- Retail management apparel designing
- Visual merchandising
- Technical designing
- Fashion writing and editing
Boost your career with an online / offline Master Program. Attend live and recorded classes, wherever you are. Learn at your own convenience from the most reputed faculty. Write online / offline proctored exams from the safety of your homes.
- Quality control
- Museum collection management
- Theatrical costuming operations manager Apparel sales representative
- Product developer
- Fashion buyer Fashion consultant
- Textile research scientist
- Technical designer
- Store manager
- Quality assurance evaluator
- Costume designer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Textile Design
- Textile designer develops new design concepts, illustrations and creates sample ideas
- Ensures that projects are completed on time, assesses and approves completed items and production standards
- Visiting sites and other sources of ideas for designs and experiments with colour, fabric and texture
- Sources fabrics and other materials at trade fairs, markets and antique shops
- Attending trade shows, as a delegate or as an exhibitor – this may involve representing the company with a display or stand, or appraising the work of competitors
- Keeping up to date and spotting fashion trends in fabric design by reading forecasts in trade magazines and using internet resources
- Developing a network of business contacts
- If self-employed, managing marketing and public relations, finances and business administration and maintaining websites.
M.DES Textile Designing Syllabus
PG: Masters Progammes – M.design – 2 Years (Eligibility : Graduate)
|1st Semester||2nd Semester
|Textile theory||Textile chemistry
|Fiber theory||Weaves process
|Textile texture||Loom’s process
|Yarn process||Industrial visit project work
|3rd Semester||4th Semester
|Textile science (printing & dying)||Market Dynamics
|Introduction to finishing advance weaving process||Project on different visits
|Finishing process articles on printing industrial visit||Knitting industrial visits
|Project on woven & knitting fabrics
He is a software engineer, who pursued Interior Designing as his career. Driven by immense passion for the field he has over five years of experience in commercial and residential site projects.
Mayur also decided to share his knowledge with a new generation of interior designers by starting to teach in the field. He is a staunch believer of how theoretical and practical knowledge go hand in hand. He has an academic experience of 9 years and has taught more than 3000 students till date. His outlook towards the field of education is about creating confident, bold and young designers who stand out and create breath-taking projects.
He is also the academic head of our institution for who’s skills of management and teamwork we absolutely appreciate
Assistant Academic Head of the Department
Sonal is the former Head Of The Department of Fashion. Who is now the Assistant Head of the Academics. Sonal comes with over 9+ years of experience working as a creative Fashion Designer and Mentor. She has always had a passion towards fashion. Her specialization lies in being an expert in Computer softwares for Fashion design like Corel Draw, Photoshop etc. Sonal is hardworking and enjoys managing her students and faculties along with planning for photoshoot events and fashion shows.
Head Of The Department
Sunil Gadekar has more than 10 years, of teaching experience. He specializes in fashion illustration, character design, and painting. His qualifications are ATD, GD Art, BFA and Dip. AED. He has trained more than 2000 plus students. He is sharing his experience with INSD for more than 3 years. Sunil sir not only teaches art and design to Animation students but to all the other design courses as well.
Anurag has been a Designer / Production Supervisor in multiple export houses with field experience of 5 years. Having a profession in designing and technical education in textile field, producing designs and samples for presentation as well as making the sets for sample designs are part of my career. Patternmaking and Graphic designs are well within my strong suit.
She’s a fashion designer with her specialisation in apparel merchandising. She has worked with apparel production houses for 2 years. Where she learnt to understand & studied the supply chain of the industry. As our country holds a vast history of culture and art, Jayashree has been training and guiding more than 500 students to polish their practical skills along with their theoretical knowledge.
I was born and brought up in NEW DELHI, India. I belong to a Middle class family. I completed my schooling from a government school.
Hi! I am pursuing Fashion design course from International school of design, corporate branch at Gujranwala town, Delhi.