Boost your career with an online / offline Master Program. Attend live and recorded classes, wherever you are. Learn at your own convenience from the most reputed faculty. Write online / offline proctored exams from the safety of your homes.
- 3d Model
- 3d Animation
- Titling Artist
- Maya Modeler
- Maya Rigging
- Maya Animator
- Maya Texturing Artist
- Maya Lighting Artist
- Maya Dynamics Artist
- Online And Print News Media
- Film & Television
- Cartoon Production
- Video Gaming
- Matchmoving Artist
- Lighting Artist
- Pre-Viz Artist
- Motion Graphics Artist
- Roto Artist
- Clean-Up Artist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Animation Course
- using a range of materials, including modelling clay, plaster, oil paints, watercolours and acrylics
- developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements
- using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and Cinema 4D
- building up accurate, detailed, frame-by-frame visuals
- recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece
- working to production deadlines and meeting clients’ commercial requirements
- working as part of a broader production team, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists
- dealing with diverse business cultures, delivering presentations and finding funding.
M.DES Animation Designing Syllabus
PG: Masters Programmes – M.design – 2 Years( Eligibility : Graduate )
|1st Semester – 24 credits||2nd Semester – 22 credits|
|Drawing Concepts||Advanced Photoshop & Texturing|
|Pre -Production||Anatomy For Animation|
|Digital Art & Design – Theory||Cel Animation – Practical|
|Digital Art Design – Practical||Principles Of Animation, Media Laws & Ethics|
|Introduction To Pc Skills And Programming||Film Analysis|
|Drawing With Computer||2d Animation|
He is a software engineer, who pursued Interior Designing as his career. Driven by immense passion for the field he has over five years of experience in commercial and residential site projects.
Mayur also decided to share his knowledge with a new generation of interior designers by starting to teach in the field. He is a staunch believer of how theoretical and practical knowledge go hand in hand. He has an academic experience of 9 years and has taught more than 3000 students till date. His outlook towards the field of education is about creating confident, bold and young designers who stand out and create breath-taking projects.
He is also the academic head of our institution for who’s skills of management and teamwork we absolutely appreciate
Sonal is the former Head Of The Department of Fashion. Who is now the Assistant Head of the Academics. Sonal comes with over 9+ years of experience working as a creative Fashion Designer and Mentor. She has always had a passion towards fashion. Her specialization lies in being an expert in Computer softwares for Fashion design like Corel Draw, Photoshop etc. Sonal is hardworking and enjoys managing her students and faculties along with planning for photoshoot events and fashion shows.
Sunil Gadekar has more than 10 years, of teaching experience. He specializes in fashion illustration, character design, and painting. His qualifications are ATD, GD Art, BFA and Dip. AED. He has trained more than 2000 plus students. He is sharing his experience with INSD for more than 3 years. Sunil sir not only teaches art and design to Animation students but to all the other design courses as well.